Projects
My life at work - the trials & tribulations!!

I wish this was a leap year

yep - Feb 28th.....
I wish this was a leap year.
At least that ways, we'd have an extra day to meet deadlines.

It's not a manic monday - this time around.
We've got important work happening today.

1) The IIS team has to turn around a module today... after fixing comments from the CDM & technologist


2) The Burton team has to put in some parts of earlier module which'd been missed


3) The office Online Video Team has storyboarding to do. I know now that Krista leaves early in Fridays. So we send her a video to review on Friday mornings. She invariably misses that and we buy ourselves another day


4) The SMSg team - workin hard as always... SME issues don't seem to be going away.. Wonder how we can work around that issue in life???



0 comments:

About Me

My photo
traveling life's quaint paths and making my own destiny...

Labels