Projects
My life at work - the trials & tribulations!!

Shooting my mouth off

What is it with the Senior Management?

Decisions that are fait accompli should be communicated to the client as soon as possible. let there be no amibiguity on the fact that we need to give them a heads up on Serious showstoppers as soon as we become aware of them.

Yes - I did that today.

We had a call for the Burton project and, when questioned whether we'd make a date - i looked around, took in the response from my team and said , "NO".

The team - including members senior to me agreed on this. I conveyed the details of the call to my bosses and they said it was akin to painting a 4*4 target and running around shouting, "Shoot me".

So I told'em to shoot me :-)
0 comments:

About Me

My photo
traveling life's quaint paths and making my own destiny...

Labels