Projects
My life at work - the trials & tribulations!!

The Life & Times of Ms.B

I really wonder what makes her tick... or is she really thick?

She drives us nuts, as she opens her guts
So here's what I have to say to her. Please take your Pick.. all lines are applicable!!!

Hi there, I'm a human being!

What are you?I've seen more life in a down and out's vest

Save your breath...You'll need it to blow up your date.

Shouldn't you have a license for being that ugly?

Calling you an idiot would be an insult to all the stupid people.

Folk clap when they see you...but they clap their hands over their eyes.

You're about as much use as a Betamax videorecorder

All day I thought of you....I was at the zoo.

I'd love to ask how old you are, but unfortunately I know you can't count that high.

You should learn from your parents mistakes - try using some birth control.

If I was as ugly as you were, I wouldn't say Hi to folk, I'd say BOO!

You've got the perfect weapon against muggers - yer face.

I heard that you went to the haunted house and they offered you a job.

Listen, are you always this stupid or are you just making a special effort today?

Sure, I'd love to help you out...now, which way did you come in?

Anybody who told you to be yourself simply couldn't have given you worse advice...

Why don't you slip into something more comfortable...like a coma.

I heard when you were a child your Mother wanted to hire someone to take care of you, but the Mafia wanted too much.

You must be an experiment in Artificial Stupidity.

You! Off my planet!

Whilst every girl has the right to be ugly, you seem to have abused that privelige!

I'd like to leave you with one thought...unfortunately I ain't sure you have anywhere to put it!

So now we know why some mammals eat their children...
2 comments:

Nice Blog!!!   I thought I'd tell you about a site that will let give you places where
you can make extra cash! I made over $800 last month. Not bad for not doing much. Just put in your
zip code and up will pop up a list of places that are available. I live in a small area and found quite
a few. MAKE MONEY NOW


Dinn Read this before... Briliant... esp this one ... "You must be an experiment in Artificial Stupidity"


About Me

My photo
traveling life's quaint paths and making my own destiny...

Labels