Projects
My life at work - the trials & tribulations!!

Office Conversation

This is not about losing... or the fear of losing!
It’s about both sides winning!

I was listening to a wise man today He gave me some tips of having a meaningful conversation in office. He taught me how to convert a private conversation into something that would be a win-win situation for all concerned.
  • Understand the importance of the individual in the context of the organization / dept.
  • Understand what he/ she wants to achieve / aspires for on a personal level.
  • Be clear on what the organization requires and where those needs/ aspirations map!
  • Be absolutely clear of what you have to say.
He also talked of applying these on ones personal life and that they would get results.
I tried.... and the results were instantaneous
0 comments:

About Me

My photo
traveling life's quaint paths and making my own destiny...

Labels